CDC Draincare is always available when you need us - our dedicated team operates 24/7, 365 days a year. We offer emergency drainage and plumbing services across the Midlands, North of England and Scotland. Just give us a call, and we’ll fix your drainage emergency fuss-free.
We are fully insured for your peace of mind. Our high standards of work have been confirmed by accrediting bodies such as CHAS and SafeContractor. We will always provide you with effective and long-lasting drainage solutions.
Our team responds to emergencies around the clock. Don’t let your weekend be ruined by a drainage emergency – get in touch, and we’ll be there to fix it.
Over 20 years of experience
We have been reliably providing draincare services for more than two decades. With our experience, we are able to resolve all types of drainage problems effectively.
Trusted by many
With our professionalism and versatile skills, we serve a diverse customer base including large firms, public service organisations and individuals. We take pride in providing a high level of service for all of our customers – including you!
How can we help?
Woken up in the middle of the night to find a leak? No need to panic! Just call one of the CDC Draincare emergency call-out engineers, and we will quickly get to your drainage emergency. With no time wasted, we will help restore order in your home or place of business. We can help with:
- Blocked, smelly or overflowing drains
- Leaking, frozen or burst pipes
- Slow-draining sinks and baths
- Flooded domestic and commercial properties
- Blocked drains, sewers and toilets
- Grease related repairs
Preventing an emergency
There are many telltale signs that your drain or sewers are approaching breaking point. When you notice any of these, it’s a good idea to get in touch with a draincare professional to avoid an unpleasant quandary.
- Smell - A foul smell often indicates the build-up of a blockage. If left untreated, it can develop into something that is much more time-consuming to clear out.
- Drain away - Is the wastewater from your sink, shower or bath taking an unusually long time to drain down the plughole? This could be the result of an underlying blockage.
- Noises - Strange gurgling noises from your plugholes or toilets often signify a problem ready to strike at the most inconvenient time.
- Toilets - Before draining away, is the water level rising higher than normal or even overflowing? This can be a symptom of a damaged or blocked pipe.
There when you need us most
CDC Draincare have over 20 years’ experience helping with emergency drain unblocking and providing 24/7 drainage services in Leeds and across the Midlands, West Yorkshire, North of England and Scotland. Our local engineers are available on call to provide drainage solutions, 365 days a year. Whenever you need a draincare professional, give a call to our emergency plumbing and drainage team. At CDC Draincare, we are ready to help when you need us most.
You can trust in CDC. We are passionate about service excellence. The core values of our business are fairness and honesty. We want to ensure that our customers always receive a high-quality service at a competitive price. Don’t let a drainage emergency ruin your day – give us a call and we’ll take care of it!